Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Sweet Day and a Ride in the Rain

I woke up today super rested. I managed to get to sleep around 1 after watching a program about how the great lakes were formed. On my way to class I ate a blueberry muffin which was obviously good. What's weird about blueberry muffins is I don't like blueberries. I guess the lesson behind this kids is that whatever you put in a muffin will always taste better than what it would taste like outside of a muffin. Anyways, after I ate the muffin and got to class I found out that I got an A on my exam from before spring break. Then I went to 2 other classes which didn't have much of an impact on my day except that my government professor explained that questions about homosexuality are part of a state department security clearance ( in the 1960's). So my day kept going and my dad emailed me saying that shimano had sent the not so local bike shop which I bought my bike at a brand new set of wheels to replace the old ones. To make a long story short about the old wheels I will just say they sucked. Apparently shimano even sent a wheelset that was a step up from the old ones. Hopefully this means they aren't trash. Seriously though, I am thankful. With this good news I went off on a recovery ride. Lucky for me my day stayed pretty good and I didn't see anybody with world champion striped specialized helmets. I knew the Euro Gods were looking after me especially when it started raining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment